Owner: jaciepenny (Details)
Community Investment: 4pt
Books total: 1
Country: United States
Book on LibraryThing
Book on Amazon
Author: John Chatham
Number of pages: 132
Publication Date: 0000-00-00
Description: From the bestselling author of The Paleo Diet Solution comes a groundbreaking new book on Gluten Free living.
Gluten sensitivity, gluten allergies, and celiac disease affect millions of Americans. The effects can be range from uncomfortably to life-threatening. Scientific evidence also links weight gain and obesity to gluten consumption.
This easy-to-follow guide gives you a step-by-step plan to understanding your gluten sensitivity, making the change to a gluten-free lifestyle, and losing weight and feeling better by living gluten-free.
This comprehensive volume includes:
* Understanding the symptoms of gluten sensitivity
* Easy steps to make the transition to a gluten-free lifestyle
* Ways to identify products and foods which contain gluten - even surprising places like lipstick and toothpaste
* Easy meal plans to enjoy the foods you love while staying gluten free
* Secrets to enjoying foods like bread and pizza without consuming gluten
* Delicious gluten-free recipes for you and your entire family
* Tips for eating gluten-free in restaurants or enjoying meals with friends
It doesn't matter if this is your first attempt at a gluten free lifestyle, or if you'd tried before. The Gluten Free Diet has all the tools you need to live healthy, happy, and gluten free.
Can't wait to try this out!
Tags: Diet, Health & Nutrition, Health and Living